HIFU - Anti-Aging Facial Non-surgical Ultrasound
Benefits of HI-FU: HIFU involves penetrating ultra-sound energy to stimulate collagen production in the deep dermal and sub dermal levels. You will notice reduction of:
- Blurred jawline
- Drooping, especially around the mouth
- Sagging eyelids
- Loose neck folds
- Thin, crepe-y skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Minor redness and dryness
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Large pores
Keep in mind that HIFU is a non-surgical face and neck treatment that uses ultrasound to actually lift and tone loose or sagging skin without any downtime. Though not possible to get the exact same benefits from a surgical face lift, this treatment gets as close as possible without a knife in sight.
How does HIFU improve my skin?
The HIFU uses the focused ultrasound to target the layers of skin below the skin surface. By causing the tissue to heat up, this creates what is know cellular damage. This "damage" stimulates the cells to produce collagen - a protein that binds the cells to create a firm structure to the skin.
When the collagen in the skin is increased, this produces a tighter, firmer skin, less wrinkles as well. Because the focused ultrasound targets on a specific tissue area below the skin's surface, you will not see any damage to the upper layers of the skin or any area around it. can specifically target and strengthen the deep foundation layer of tissue that doctors address in surgery.
THE DAY OF YOUR TREATMENT
- 1-2 hours before our treatment avoid taking any supplements that thin your blood, such as fish oil. These all have blood thinning properties that can make you more responsive to bruising.
- If you’re having a treatment on your face - please be make up free prior to appointment.
- Please avoid having a sunbed/ sauna or any direct heat for 24 hours before appointment and 48 hours after.
- Consume a minimum of 32 ounces of water before and after your treatment.
- Please don’t arrive to your appointment on an empty stomach! We recommend you eat a small light meal before and bring a light sugary snack to eat after your session.
- We advise that is best for you to wear loose clothing that’s comfortable
- Be aware that for body treatment, the gel for the treatment is applied to your skin and might get on your clothes, but if so, it does wash off easily.
- You can bring headphones (if appropriate, depending on which areas are being treated) to keep you occupied, during your session. Some entertainment will help make the time pass faster, as it can take 1-2 hours depending on how many areas you target.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE TREATMENT
Keep in mind that HIFU treatments are non-invasive and there are no injections. No need for a special after care routine! After your HIFU treatment, you may notice immediate tightening of the skin, however the ultimate results will take place over the next several months. If you are feeling lightheaded after your treatment please avoiding drinking alcohol, handling heavy machinery or lifting 24hr after the treatment.
Next Steps: The numbers of treatments you need depends mainly on your skin elasticity and your genetic heritage. One session is usually sufficient on light to moderate skin laxity. You might experience some redness and swelling, but it should subside in a few hours.
- The procedure will take 2 visits: All included in the price.
- Visit #1- Full treatment for entire face and neck with 3 different intensities.
- Visit #2- on day 21 for a boost with the use of special intensity that allows the collagen to continue a rapid production.
Recommendation for best results: 24 hours pre and post no alcohol or hot baths. We recommend that you maintain a good diet and an active lifestyle. We will instruct you with a easy to follow homecare regime that will ensure maintenance of the results. Improvements are immediate and progressive too. Your body will continue to produce fresh collagen over one year. After that, you may wish to continue touch-up treatment
Detox and boost your immune system naturally.
Revitalise your senses and refresh your mind!
Manual lymphatic drainage is a type of massage that encourages the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. A natural process performed by licensed massage therapists.
The fluid in the lymphatic system aids to remove waste and toxins from the body's tissues. Some health conditions can cause lymph fluid to build up. Lymphatic drainage massages can benefit people with lymphedema, fibromyalgia , and other conditions.
Reduce pain, swelling, prevent lumps after surgery.
Recommend after any medical procedure both men & women
A post-surgical massage is a gentle form of massage that increases blood flow and promotes recovery by targeting the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system helps process waste and absorbs fluids. After surgery, these fluids can harden, which is often painful.
We provide lymphatic drainage massage which includes the use of Lymphstar Pro to enhance the lymphatic movement, in most cases we apply microcurrent to reduce scars and adhesions that blocks lymph flow, and manual massages known as Lypossage™ is .
Reduce inflammation and pain with electromagnetic pulses.
The PEMF was designed to help clean and repair all lymph issues. It supports lymph flow and may also open up blocked or scarred lymph tissue. It may also be used to help with swollen legs or arms.
PEMF is a form of recharging your cells by increasing and promotes the movement of ions and electrolytes. Supports cellular metabolism, increases ATP production and aids the the body's own natural healing. More...
Suttle movement that mimic the cerebral spinal fluid applied.
Harmonizes the function of the sacrum and cranial movement.
Cranio sacral therapy (CST) is a gentle, noninvasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum. The goal is to release compression in those areas which alleviates stress and pain.
By balancing the environment around the brain and spinal cord and enhancing the body's ability to self-correct, it is believed that CranioSacral Therapy is able to help a wide variety of dysfunctions, from chronic pain and sports injuries to stroke and neurological impairment.
Allowing new possibilities into your life
Erasing limitations and making changes without any effort on your part.
A trained facilitator would be the person touching 32 points on our head that create and allow the destruction of ideas or beliefs that no longer provide opportunities of new thoughts and joy. Access clears the energy underneath the words. There is no judgment in Access Consciousness, no separation from all of creation.
Allows us to let go of the situations and qualities in people that create difficulties in our lives.
Improves mental clarity allowing improved work performance and grade without having to work harder.