Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy & Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Lymphatic Massage of Florida is pleased to offer Lymphatic Drainage therapy with the Lymphstar Pro. The Lymphstar Pro is a powerful device which utilizes both sound and light vibrations to effect deep cleansing of the lymphatic system.
Lymph therapy is a whole body approach. After the drainage sites are opened, the natural flow of lymph through the entire body is stimulated. The Lymphstar Pro can help to break up the protein congestion in the lymph, turning it from “cottage cheese” back to its balanced state of clear fluid. When the lymph is moving freely again, it drains into the bloodstream to eliminate toxic wastes from your body.
The Lymphstar Pro may be used by itself, or in combination with manual lymphatic drainage massage, depending upon the condition being treated. After explanation of the procedure, treatment will be done in a warm, comfortable room on a table, with your body covered, except for the area being treated. A full explanation of the therapy to be performed will follow, and then the treatment session will begin. Either the therapist’s hands or the Lymphstar Pro device will then be passed very lightly over the treatment area, for a varied period of time. Session time will vary among clients, based on certain factors. Most clients find the therapy deeply relaxing as well as worthwhile, a therapy almost anyone may benefit from.
Lymphatic massage therapy has been shown to increase the body’s immune system. It is completely painless and deeply relaxing to most people.
The Lymphstar Pro provides a unique type of low energy field:
Protein structure in healthy tissues is always in a state of alignment. However, these structures break down as cells die or are damaged. When these proteins are not fully removed by the lymph system, pathologies occur in the body. These non-functional proteins have randomly organized structure (fibrotic condition), causing them to attract water and hold it by electrical bonding. This is edema.
Modalities include physical vibration with sonic, or acoustic waves, an electro-static field and electro-pressure created by the use of multiple treatment points. The Lymphstar Pro wand floods the skin with negative ions, creates separation of these randomly bonded proteins and removes them into the lymph system. The mild stimulation of the sympathetic nerves around the vessel improves lymph flow. The method of pulsing low frequencies (under 1000Hz range) with high harmonics creates rhythmic pulsations.
Manual Lymph Drainage is an advanced form of massage that aims to stimulate the lymphatic system to remove congestion and stagnation from within the body, and so help it return to a healthy condition.
You will first notice a relaxed state of being, which is followed later by a feeling of energy. The movement of toxins to elimination points may cause some symptoms that soon subside, with positive effects being felt over a number of sessions. The Lymphstar is typically used two to four times a week for 15 minutes to an hour.
Here are some facts about the lymphatic system:
- The lymphatic system plays a key role in the immune system, fluid balance, and absorption of fats and fat-soluble nutrients.
- As lymph vessels drain fluid from body tissues, this enables foreign material to be delivered to the lymph nodes for assessment by immune system cells.
- The lymph nodes swell in response to infection, due to a build-up of lymph fluid, bacteria, or other organisms and immune system cells.
- Lymph nodes can also become infected, in a condition known as lymphadenitis.
- If lymph nodes remain swollen, if they are hard and rubbery, and if there are other symptoms, you should see a doctor.
*Disclaimer Individual patient results may vary based on a patient’s medical history and other factors and these results should not be expected or anticipated. Information on this site is not intended to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider. Statements made about products, therapies or services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
1 hour - $125
6 sessions - $675
10 sessions - $850
Lymphatic drainage maintains the body in generally better condition.
- Lymphatic drainage is excellent for reducing fluid retention, pain, numbness.
- Good for after any surgery - Plastic surgery; liposuction, tummy tuck, facelift, etc...
- Lymphatic drainage rejuvenates your skin.
- Lymphatic drainage massage reduces toxins that can cause cancer, constipation, edema, weight gain, aging.
- Lymphatic drainage massage in some cases improves the process of eliminating toxins via the skin's pores.
- Lymphatic drainage massage can help retrain the lymph system to work better for more long-term health benefits.
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps the body remove proteins and waste products after injury, from the affected area.
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps reduce pressure on cells and allows them to reproduce faster to heal the body.
We have accessible products, treatments that we can include in our daily life. Holistic approach like anti inflammation such as curcumin, ginger, supplements that can reduce swelling, pain, prevent inflammation. By boosting our immune system we can play a major role of reducing or preventing inflammation. We understand that it takes more than one modality to improve the health and well-being for both men and women.
Some other strategies to boost the immune system, can also include rebounding, dry skin brushing, essential oils, foods, exercise, meditation, improving lifestyle can make a major difference. Learn more of what other benefits you can get from lymphatic drainage therapy as an additional way to prevent disease and reduce inflammation.
Client was diagnosed with Amyloidosis is an abnormal protein that is produced in your bone marrow and can be deposited in any tissue or organ. The lymphatic system reacts by producing fluids to protect the body but this overwhelms the system creating a swelling in this case to the legs.
This past Saturday was my first visit with Margie. I have been struggling with Lupus inflammation and tightness and feeling down and miserable about it. After one session with her doing the Lymphatic Drainage Massage, the swelling in my arm has gone down and my pain level has gone from a 8 to a 5. I can't wait till my next visit! Thank you so much Margie!
Margie was amazing. Her genuine care and concern sets her apart from all the rest. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and takes the time to understand her clients needs. This is so important! I saw Margie for a post smart lipo massage because after 8 mo of healing, I still had some areas that were still partially numb. After one treatment with Margie, I can already feel a difference!! She is awesome!! I'm so happy I found her!