How Can Lymphatic Drainage Therapy Benefit me?
Modalities include physical vibration with sonic, or acoustic waves, an electro-static field and electro-pressure created by the use of multiple treatment points.
How does the Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy work? Take a look at some of the treatments performed with the Lymphstar Pro Fusion.
The Lymphstar Pro wand floods the skin with negative ions, creates separation of these randomly bonded proteins and removes them into the lymph system. The mild stimulation of the sympathetic nerves around the vessel improves lymph flow. The method of pulsing low frequencies (under 1000Hz range) with high harmonics creates rhythmic pulsations. Manual Lymph Drainage is a form of massage that aims to stimulate the lymphatic system to remove congestion and stagnation from within the body, and so help it return to a healthy condition.
You will first notice a relaxed state of being, which is followed later by a feeling of energy. The movement of toxins to elimination points may cause some symptoms that soon subside, with positive effects being felt over a number of sessions. The Lymphstar is typically used two to four times a week for 15 minutes to an hour.
- Lymphatic drainage is excellent for reducing fluid retention, pain, numbness.
- Good for after any surgery - Plastic surgery; liposuction, tummy tuck, facelift, etc...
- Lymphatic drainage rejuvenates your skin.
- Lymphatic drainage massage reduces toxins that can cause cancer, constipation, edema, weight gain, aging.
- Lymphatic drainage massage in some cases improves the process of eliminating toxins via the the skin's pores.
- Lymphatic drainage massage can help retrain the lymph system to work better for more long-term health benefits.
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps the body remove proteins and waste products after injury, from the affected area.
- Lymphatic drainage massage helps reduce pressure on cells and allows them to reproduce faster to heal the body.
*Disclaimer Individual patient results may vary based on a patient’s medical history and other factors and these results should not be expected or anticipated. Information on this site is not intended to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider. Statements made about products, therapies or services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.