Chocolate increases circulation, lymph system, and blood flow!
Give your Skin the natural glow of health!
Enjoy | Relax | Unwind
Exfoliation is known to help remove dead skin cells from the outer layers of the skin. It can be beneficial for removing dry or dull skin, increasing blood circulation, and brightening and improving your skin’s appearance.
You can find that there are different methods for exfoliation. Depending the skin type helps one determine which method you use and how often you exfoliate. For certain skin conditions, including rosacea, exfoliation isn’t usually recommended.
Some methods used to exfoliate are:
- Exfoliating brush. This is usually a bristle brush used on the face or body to remove layers of dead skin cells. Some are designed for dry brushing. Others can be used with your facial cleanser or body wash.
- Exfoliation sponge. These are a gentler way to exfoliate skin. You can lather an exfoliating sponge with warm water, soap, or body wash in the shower.
- Exfoliating glove. If you find brushes or sponges difficult to grip, you can use a glove. Lather it with soap or body wash in the shower. They can be effective for large areas such as legs or arms.
- Exfoliating scrub. This can be applied directly to the skin using a gentle, circular motion. You can wash your skin with warm water after applying the scrub.
For all our post-surgical massage client we recommend that they consider the benefits of exfoliation being that the skin is the biggest organ for toxins flushing, they experience dull, dry skin throughout the the lymphatic drainage therapy sessions.
- Our scrub will help you get rid of toxins and dead skin cells, this by stimulating the growth of new skin cells which leads to fresh and younger skin tone.
- Using a facial scrub stimulates the skin which results in improved blood circulation. This leads to firm and healthy looking skin.
- If you are facing blemishes and dark spots problem, it is ideal to use the scrub regularly. This will remove the dirt on the face which reduces the skin imperfections and contributes towards flawless skin.
- For dry skin people who have flakes around nose and chin area, a scrub will help remove the crumbly layer of the skin and makes it easy for you to moisturize.
- If you are tired and exhausted after a long day's work, even your face would look weary. Facial scrub helps remove dirt, dust and grime making your skin look fresh, relaxed and beaming.
Detox and boost your immune system naturally.
Revitalise your senses and refresh your mind!
Manual lymphatic drainage is a type of massage that encourages the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. A natural process performed by licensed massage therapists.
The fluid in the lymphatic system aids to remove waste and toxins from the body's tissues. Some health conditions can cause lymph fluid to build up. Lymphatic drainage massages can benefit people with lymphedema, fibromyalgia , and other conditions.
Reduce pain, swelling, prevent lumps after surgery.
Recommend after any medical procedure both men & women
A post-surgical massage is a gentle form of massage that increases blood flow and promotes recovery by targeting the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system helps process waste and absorbs fluids. After surgery, these fluids can harden, which is often painful.
We provide lymphatic drainage massage which includes the use of Lymphstar Pro to enhance the lymphatic movement, in most cases we apply microcurrent to reduce scars and adhesions that blocks lymph flow, and manual massages known as Lypossage™ is .
Suttle movement that mimic the cerebral spinal fluid applied.
Harmonizes the function of the sacrum and cranial movement.
Cranio sacral therapy (CST) is a gentle, noninvasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum. The goal is to release compression in those areas which alleviates stress and pain.
By balancing the environment around the brain and spinal cord and enhancing the body's ability to self-correct, it is believed that CranioSacral Therapy is able to help a wide variety of dysfunctions, from chronic pain and sports injuries to stroke and neurological impairment.
Revitalise your senses and refresh your mind!
The Dolphin Neurostim is the world’s first hybrid device specifically designed for the treatment of chronic/acute soft tissue pain. The device applies brief, concentrated microcurrent impulses to specific treatment points that naturally reduces nervous system stress and cortisol, by relaxing muscle tone and releasing the body’s natural pain killers, endorphins. This multi-pronged effect on the body’s nervous, muscular and endocrine systems is the reason why the Dolphin Neurostim works so fast and effectively with many chronic pain conditions.
MPS combines the principles of neurology, stress management, and scar therapy with acupuncture philosophies.